Sigma Nu is an Honor fraternity. We are a fraternity, not a club, for men, not boys, based upon the Honor Principle, not expediency or situational ethics.
So what can Sigma Nu do for you? The short answer is that you will get out of it what you put into it. For those who strive, Sigma Nu can:
- Develop lifelong friendships and brotherhood.
- Build a worldwide network of Sigma Nu connections.
- Teach valuable business, interpersonal, and social skills.
- Develop leadership abilities and confidence.
- Provide opportunities to give back to the community.
- Help you become the best version of yourself.
Sigma Nu can give you a chance to get the most out of college; to leave a legacy.
Imagine being a part of something great—a group of the top leaders and social gentlemen who are involved on campus, possess high academic standards, recruit the best men, and most importantly, hold themselves to a high sense of Honor—a genuine fraternity.
Built by you.
Prospective Member Questionnaire
If you are a incoming freshman. rising sophomore or junior, please complete the form below to submit your information to the Epsilon Sigma Chapter. You can also check out our Recruitment Calendar for information on upcoming recruitment events.